Friday, August 17, 2007

I Like Your Dress

My sister, Stephanie, and I visited the lovely city of Chicago last weekend and had an absolute blast. Traversing along the river up to North Michigan Avenue (aka the Miracle Mile) all eyes were on my sis. It was a hot and muggy day and we were shopping and planning a nice dinner later on so we both wore dresses. Never shy or at a lack of attention, she chose to wear The Red Dress - a Marilyn Monroe-esque, sexy halter style that looked fabulous. A cute, twenty-something blond made a point of stopping her and commenting "I LOVE your dress". Later that evening, at a local bar west of Michigan Ave an older gentlemen also commented "Love that dress".

I too must concur - I LOVE this dress. Looks great on any body type - soft jersey fabric, double lined skirt with great drape and in the best color - RED. Coming in September.

I, on the other hand, received no comments, not even a second glance at my dress which by the way, was not from our store.

No comments: