Friday, June 1, 2007

The Perfect Swimsuit

If you are avoiding looking for that perfect swimsuit, join the club. It is one of my least favorite summer activities. Why does it seem that I need a new swimsuit EVERY year? I hope this will be the last year I find myself in this situation. I am shopping online for a suit and I found the perfect place: www.Athleta.com.


I urge you to check it out. They are women designing for women and carry an eclectic line of clothing, shoes and swimsuits. In fact, their summer catalog has some really awesome finds and they have an online outlet shop


Try a classic halter in black or the hibiscus print or pair a tankini or bikini top with a variety of bottoms. One of my faves if you need to cover the hip area a bit is the scroll bottom - it has ruching on either side so you can wear it up or down for more coverage. Their swim skirt and dresses are cute too.









No comments: