Monday, March 10, 2008

Beautiful Changes

While Michelle owns Lady Language and manages most of the daily operations, sisters Jessica and Stephanie have played a major role in keeping customers happy, managing shipments and selecting products for the store. As mentioned in another post, Jessica and Stephanie have actual lives that take them away from the business while Michelle is totally consumed and loving it.

This weekend, Jessica gave birth to her beautiful baby girl, Holland Paige, and our new family member at a healthy 7 lbs 14 ounces and 20 inches. We'll post some pics later this week. Jessica will be settling in to her role as a Stay at Home Mother and caring for the new baby and her sweet 3 1/2 year old Gwyneth (or as we like to call her, Foo Foo).

Stephanie is consumed with college life again, studying and writing endless reports. Between caring for her 3 children, school, and her current job at the hospital, she hardly has any time for fun.

Lady Language continues to grow and we are so grateful for all of our wonderful customers and fellow bloggers. We hope we can continue to live up to your expectations and have some great new things planned over the next few months. Michelle only hopes she has enough time and sanity to implement them!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh congratulations to Jessica. What wonderful news. I do love to hear about new babies and it would be lovely to see a photo!

Foo Foo??? Funny how names evolve. My middle son is called Jack but for years has been called Biny and none of us can remember why!

I read that bit about Lady Language growing with some horror to start with. I always think of Michelle as being Lady Language and I thought she was suddenly putting on weight or something!

Crimzen Creative said...

reluctant - hehe, don't worry, I'm not growing in that way and I am certainly not pregnant! I can't remember either how my niece got her nickname - it is interesting how we forget. And yes, Michelle is Lady Language unless you see Steph or Jessica at the bottom of the post. As you can see, they don't have as much time as I do :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jessica. Hopefully, baby pictures are forthcoming. When I was a little baby of 6 months or so, my mother picked up her chubby little cherub, held him high over her head and said,"Here's my little fat boy!" And fatboy it became. Needless to say, as I grew up I was a skinny little kid - at age 17, upon entering the Marine Corps, I was 5'7" tall and weighed 125lbs. Nothing there to spare. 3 months later I was 5'9" and 150, but still nothing extra. But my name was STILL fatboy. Now I'm 62, 5'9" and 230lbs., but everybody calls me 'Lou'. Except Annie. She calls me 'Bub'. But every once in a while she calls me 'fathead'. It is not usually, however, expressed as a term of endearment.

Crimzen Creative said...

Lou - LOL! Thanks for the story. And knowing Dad (aka Grandpa) we'll have some great pics soon enough.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! They are happy changes, but stressful none the less. You all have your hands full, don't forget to take time for yourselves. Congrats!!!

Crimzen Creative said...

Michael - Thanks for the kind words. Time for ourselves? Yes, we'll surely try!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are hopping over here.

It's funny, my wife was called Foo-Foo as a child and I once knew someone at school we gave that nickname too. :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post to read - congratulations to Jessica, and much happiness to all of you.

Crimzen Creative said...

Mark - That is an interesting coincidence and thanks for dropping by - you rock!

Nicola - You are too kind and we appreciate your best wishes. p.s. I found your blog finally!!

CastoCreations said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! *sigh* I so wish we were adding to our family. Someday! =)

Crimzen Creative said...

castocreations - Thanks! And just make sure you're ready - running a business and caring for kids is a HUGE undertaking.