Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Q&A - White Cocktail Dress

Forget the regular Q&A where the customer asks the question and we find the answer. Today, I have a question for all of you. It's really been bugging me lately...

Q: Why are there so many searches on our site for White Cocktail Dresses?

A: I honestly don't know the answer. I don't watch much TV and haven't had my face in a style mag in weeks. I do know that the quest for the white dress has surpassed the quest for the little black dress in our store...and this literally has happened only in the past few weeks. I know that white was hot this summer, but it certainly didn't get this much attention in July. I know it is a classic look that screams innocence and looks good with any skin tone and obviously will never go out of style. Heck, we should all have a little white dress is our closet for those numerous occasions such as: marriage, second marriage, third marriage...I guess am a bit jaded being a product of divorce myself and seeing numerous friends and relatives endure it.

But seriously, the white dress could play a neutral backdrop to colorful jackets, tights and accessories this Fall since it goes well with any color. White is brilliant and bright, but be careful, too much can cause blindness and headaches to those around you (it's true). So go ahead, wear it with care and flaunt your beautiful sense of style.

No comments: