So my apologies to Jessica and Stephanie - I won't drag my beautiful sisters down with me, so I will post the facts about myself - yowza!
1. I only have half of my thyroid gland (I thought this interesting because the gal who tagged me, Nancy, stated she didn’t have a thyroid gland) - weird connection.
2. I own a clothing store yet my favorite outfit is sweats (you won’t find me ransacking the stockroom).
3. I like to swing (on the playground, in a swing)
4. I had a miscarriage - my very first pregnancy.
5. Some say I look like Helen Hunt? I’ll take it as a compliment, she’s alright.
6. I can go days without a shower and rarely wear makeup or fuss with my hair.
7. I am a very shy and private person and don’t like to talk about myself so it has been difficult coming up with these random facts!
So what happens now? I have to use the mysterious randomizer to choose seven lucky NaBloPoMo participants and they must come to me. Once they arrive, check out their responsibility:
- Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. You have to use this randomizer, no, you can't choose your friends - go meet new ones!
- Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.