Our new favorite, wear anywhere dress is a little black number from Necessary Objects. It's a soft, medium weight knit with 3/4 length bell sleeves and a ruched scoop neck. We love it because you can create so many looks from this roomy style. Here are some ideas:
1. Wear it loose with tights and high heels for those days when you are feeling a bit jiggly around the middle.
2. Belt it tight around the waist with a thick, bright colored (or animal print) belt to show off your hourglass curves.
4. Belted or not, add some leggings and ankle boots.
5. Get cozy and pair it with a light turtleneck, tights and knee high boots.
6. Wear a white, collared blouse underneath for an office ready look.
You get the idea, so use your imagination and the possibilities are endless. It is your fashion canvas upon which to create.