Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Get the look for less...Much less


There are few times during the year we can wear sequin covered clothing. This is one of them!

You absolutely do not have to spend $145 on a very tiny skirt. We have a great substitute for the Daria Sequin Mini Skirt at Active Endeavors.

This is such an easy look to pull together that is totally festive and very hot. Try Lady Language's Black Sequin Mini Skirt for $24 & Criss Cross Halter for $22 with black tights and a great pair of heels.

I wish I had a party to go to, I'd wear this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! yAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i WON!!!

Thanks so much guys!! You have made my month :-) I just send you my mailing address, so check your inbox/junkbox for divaattorney's email :-)
And you're on my easy reading site on kreativemix!!!
yippeee

Sassy

Anonymous said...

I just ordered that whole outfit and cant wait to get it I think today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for giving average paid girls the option to buy great clothes, I love your site and your wonderful contests. And I also tell all my friends and co-workers about you, so hopefully your site will blow up with great sales!!!

Love you guys,

Julia

Crimzen Creative said...

Thanks for stopping by Kreativemix - hope you enjoy the dress - let us know!

Julia - thanks so much for the kind words! It's great to hear that we are loved because we work really hard and our customers mean the world to us. You rock!